THE NEW YEAR can be the start of a new,improved you ... if you're willing to double-down on determination. Most people simply don't know how to make lifestyle change happen. Setting goals is always a very powerful thing to do. I usually set mines at the beginning of the year and then regularly check upon them.
1. Choose simple goals that will make your life richer and happier on a daily basis. Choose things you may not otherwise get done, but that are not difficult to accomplish.
2. Do not choose result oriented goals, choose activity oriented goals. for example.... instead of "lose 10 pounds", choose something like "eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day". Get what I'm saying? Positive actions instead of just the end result!
3. Choose goals that are personal that you believe will truly make your life richer just by doing them! They can be daily, weekly or one time experiences.
4. Choose a reward for each goal as it is accomplished! It can be a small or large reward- it's up to you.
5. Blog about your goals, each one as you achieve it and a big post when they are all finished!
Do you think this is something that could enrich your life? Are you excited? I hope so.